GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Request for proposal (RFP)
- CUSTOMER applies to WEBADS B.V. for a request for proposal of advertising space. CUSTOMER notifies WEBADS B.V. if it is a matter of fixed end date.
- WEBADS B.V. makes a proposal in writing. This proposal contains the following elements: name CUSTOMER, name advertiser, campaign name, campaign period, description units and numbers, formats, costs, reference code (optional), order number WEBADS B.V. (optional), delivery address, delivery period, period of validity proposal.
- CUSTOMER agrees to the proposal in writing by signing it (it then becomes a order), or demands a new proposal.
- CUSTOMER has the ability to ask for an option of advertising space. In case WEBADS B.V. agrees, the following rules apply:
1. option is based on the proposal;
2. option is available on demand by second optant;
iii. first optant has, after demand, two (2) working days to effectuate the option;
- option will automatically be declined after ten (10) working days before the start of the campaign.CUSTOMER needs to sign and fax the order to WEBADS B.V. at least five (5) working days before the start of the campaign in order to be sure the inventory is still available.
- all material should be delivered according to the technical specifications of WEBADS B.V.
- advertising material with fixed pixel-dimensions (like GIF material) – independent of the markup language – and text links need to be available to WEBADS B.V. three (3) working days before the start of the campaign.
- Other advertising material (so-called Rich Media) needs to be available to WEBADS B.V. five (5) working days before the start of the campaign.
- In case, according to late delivery, the campaign starts later than planned, WEBADS B.V. is authorized to invoice the lost units. Possible “under- delivery” will not be compensated.
WEBADS B.V. will not edit or modify the advertisement in any way including, but without limitation, resizing the advertisement without CUSTOMER’S approval. However, it is CUSTOMER’S obligation to submit advertising materials in accordance with WEBADS B.V. existing criteria or specifications (IAB standards). WEBADS B.V. reserves the right to refuse advertising material.
Unless agreed otherwise WEBADS B.V. will e-mail CUSTOMER a confirmation about the receive of the material. This e-mail will contain the campaign name, the advertisers name, date and time the material is received, according to the WEBADS B.V. specifications. This e-mail will be sent within 48 hours to the person who signed the order.
WEBADS B.V will take care of distributing the campaign evenly through time.
In case of “under-delivery”, WEBADS B.V. will make a suggestion which action will lead to the agreed level. CUSTOMER has to respond to this suggestion.
Unless otherwise agreed, WEBADS B.V. will endeavor to deliver digital traffic reports to CUSTOMER every Monday on a weekly basis. Final traffic reports will be made available to CUSTOMER five (5) working days after the end of campaign at the latest.
WEBADS B.V. uses it’s own measuring system in case of reporting and invoicing. In case of possible measuring differences below ten percent (<10%) no action will be taken. Above ten percent (>10%) WEBADS B.V. will look for a proper solution in consultation with the CUSTOMER.
In case the campaign starts later than planned, and CUSTOMER has kept to his obligations, CUSTOMER is entitled to compensation.
In case of contracts with fixed end dates and on the basis of impressions, the following rules apply. Exceptions are campaigns with targeting issues.
at 25%, 50%, and 75% of the period, WEBADS B.V. should have realized respectively 17,5%, 40,0%, and 67,50% of the impressions in case WEBADS B.V. did not realize the above percentages, CUSTOMER is allowed to cancel the undelivered impressions without any costs.
iii. cancellation must be submitted in writing. WEBADS B.V. will stop the campaign within one (1) working day. Only the delivered impressions plus one (1) day will be invoiced.
The invoice is clearly related to the approved order by referral to the order number.
The invoice contains CUSTOMER’S name, if available CUSTOMER’S order number, advertiser’s name, and the campaign name.
The invoice contains the number of approved units.
Terms of settlement
Standard time of payment is within thirty (30) days.
Each day, the term of payment exceeds the number of days mentioned above, CUSTOMER owes WEBADS B.V. a contractual interest, equal to the legal interest increased with 3%, based on the amount of days.
In case of cancellation within one (1) month before the start of the campaign, costs will be four percent (4%) of the estimated gross media turnover of the first 30 days of the campaign.
In case of cancellation within five (5) days before the start of the campaign, costs will be 100% of the estimated gross media turnover of the first 30 days of the campaign.
On a credit invoice, due to under-performance, the number of units on which the amount is based is mentioned.
A credit invoice will be sent to CUSTOMER within 30 days after CUSTOMER and WEBADS B.V. has agreed to credit.
To these terms of delivery apply the general conditions of WEBADS B.V.
These general conditions are registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You can also find them on our website.